• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

where i work

Associate
Laughed my ass off today when i got to work, noticed we're now selling an sli system... with a " Vista Ready " sticker on the front :p
Luckily the system comes with xp installed on it.. but we are offering a free upgrade to vista premium lol
<hopes we dont sell any>

Caporegime
same for a friend of mine, he bought a system based on an e6400 and 2gb ram with 2 7300gs cards in sli, he wanted to play call of duty 2 against me online, i ended up giving him a 7900gt extreme for free so he was fit to play the game at a good framerate

Associate
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
When I think about it I realize that while the computer might be ready for Vista, Vista isn't quite ready for the computer. :o

Whats wrong with vista? The operating system itself seems very stable and is just as backwards compatible with old software as we could have hoped considering the changes made.
Microsoft cant be held responsible for companies like creative / nvidia falling asleep and not bothering to make drivers :p

Soldato
Vengance said:
Whats wrong with vista? The operating system itself seems very stable and is just as backwards compatible with old software as we could have hoped considering the changes made.
Microsoft cant be held responsible for companies like creative / nvidia falling asleep and not bothering to make drivers :p

Maybe not but it is a huge drawback from using vista.

I would move right away if it wasn't for the predictable driver letdown.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
lay-z-boy said:
Maybe not but it is a huge drawback from using vista.

I would move right away if it wasn't for the predicable driver letdown.

yeah, agreed.

I on the other hand have to use it right away, need to be able to help the customers when they have trouble using it lol

Back
Top Bottom