Where to buy Vanilla Coke in the UK??

Soldato
You can buy Frank's Hot Sauce in may UK Supermarkets. So not sure why you would pay for this expensive American Importer stuff.

Soldato
Mountain Dew Voltage is also worth getting. Great stuff.

I would stock up while you still can. They were saying theres a chance they'll change the Voltage stuff to MTN Dew like they just did with the Code Red, meaning that AS wont be allowed to sell it anymore.

Real shame too. I got Code Red for the first time with my last order. Really liked it. And now I cant order any more :(

Soldato
Vanilla coke is available "on the shelf' in much of Europe.
France it's in the supermarkets.
I tend not to buy "regular" coke as the sugar content is just stupid.
Vanilla Zero is excellent - same flavour but no sugar. Only available from the US importers though.

Soldato
I got some coke vanilla zero a little while ago from American Soda. I thought it was very creamy, though I wasnt impressed enough to want to order it again.

Soldato
Vanilla coke is available "on the shelf' in much of Europe.
France it's in the supermarkets.
I tend not to buy "regular" coke as the sugar content is just stupid.
Vanilla Zero is excellent - same flavour but no sugar. Only available from the US importers though.

Yep, whenever I go to France I pick up a 12x1.25 litre bottle pack of Vanilla coke. Works out to just under 18 euros for the lot so about £15. £1.25 for 1.25 litres, bargain. Doesn't taste the same as the American stuff but it's still good. I'm off to France next weekend so I'll have to make sure I stock up :)

Back
Top Bottom