• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which 2070 so much choice?

Associate
Afternoon all

Which is the best 2070 im thinking msi as the fan turns off when not gaming? I received a palit today 2070 and it crashed and broke after playing hitman for under 5 mins. It is now being returned.

thank you

Associate
which ever has the longest warranty if buying an RTX card. The Zotac mini is £458.99 and has a 5 year warranty. The next Zotac card is over £100 more which is a huge jump.

Associate
The larger triple cooler card will probably boost higher and run cooler but it certainly wont be much. I will look into it but I cant see it being more than a couple of percent

Associate
I went with the msi gaming z 2070, fingers crossed all has been great, ive been playing most my games at 4k as well, seems a great card so far

Associate
looking at the review from kitguru for the OC version of the mini is a tiny bit slower than the MSI card. IMO its a bargain compared to some of the other 2070's with the added bonus of the 5 year warranty

Back
Top Bottom