Which 3 series should i buy

Associate
Hi all,

Just looking into replacing my ageing 420d gc and looking at the different options for a 2019 onwards BMW - budget 35-38k.

What's the real world differences between a 320/330/M340? Driving for me is getting from A to B rather than the enjoyment of it, would it be a waste going for an M340i?

In terms of packs / options i think the only thing i really require is the premium pack for the electric seats (i know the rarity of this!) but is there any options that i should be looking for?

What are the running costs like between the 3 of them, fuel warranty etc?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The Premium pack was available until late 2020 production and was not available after this. For cars newer than that you need the Comfort Plus pack for the electric seats.

There seems little value in an M340i over a 330i for you, but it's worth knowing that from some time in 2021 there were various production issues that meant the 330i lost things like the head up display and upgraded audio as these were kept for the M Performance cars.

Associate
OP
Thanks Fox, that’s my thought process that it doesn’t really seem worth it to go m340 over 330 and just to focus on the correct spec.
It is worth finding one with the adaptive suspension on a 330i?

I’ve seen you’ve got an m340i, do you know what the expected warranty costs are, do they fall under the same warranty cost as a 330i?

Back
Top Bottom