• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which 5870?

Associate
As the title suggests, I'm after a 5870, but which one shall I get?

Surely they are all more or less the same anyway? Or am I being silly? :(

Shall I just get one that's in stock, or wait for something else? :confused:

Soldato
Cheapest one in stock only has one year warranty, for the price your are paying I would expect two years, and the price difference is negligible between the cheapest and a branded one with a two year warranty.

Associate
OP
cool... just ordered the Sapphire. Had to go with the Royal Mail though as DPD don't have a depot near me, but Citylink is around the corner :mad:

Associate
One with the best warranty. With so little between the prices, there's no point saving a few pounds if you end up with a card that isn't covered after a year or two.

Soldato
Yes becareful with DPD, they tend to leave stuff on the door step if you're not in.

or in a wheelie bin

but on their missed delivery card there is an option to ask them to leave it somewhere secure.

I opted to leave the porch open for an hour and within that hour they delivered and left it where i'd asked. was quite please with that service in all honesty.

but like all delivery companies for every good review there is a bad one right behind it

Soldato
saphire +1 support has been good for me in the past not so godo for HIS unless you deal with OCUK directly which is only good if its under a certain age.

Associate
Wish I had been that lucky. I had some car parts delivered to another house. When I called up to find out where they were, I was given ANOTHER address. Managed to track them down after 3 weeks of calling around.
Had stuff delivered by them twice so far, and both times they have been inept!

Back
Top Bottom