Which betting website to use?

Caporegime
I like to use Skybet because you get a £5 free bet for every £25 worth of bets a week. The app is good, can login with the fingerprint sensor on iOS.

Their enhanced accumulators are always worth a punt as well.

Don
oddschecker is obv the best idea

for a single site just on odds then betfair exchange is best, taking promotions into account, then bet365 first, sky 2nd and I suppose paddypower 3rd though they talk a good game but don't really deliver

Soldato
Betfair are probably the best. Exchange is an option, live cash out even on multiples, fast payouts too. If you use Paypal then you get withdrawals processed within 12 hours of requesting and can then withdraw immediately to your bank from Paypal.

Man of Honour
Depends what you are after; I think the best option is to use multiple sites, bag the bonuses and use oddschecker to find the best price for a given bet. Based on my experience I'd estimate winnings are a good 10-15% higher if you play the field due to the variation between bookies.

For a single site option, BetFair is probably the one I'd go with largely due to the Exchange which means you can set your own price and also manually lay off if desired

Back
Top Bottom