which brand do you seem to have the most of

Soldato
I was thinking about this recently after getting my new RGB Desk mat, I didn't quite realise it was mad by corsair, because it was B-grade, and ~I was not really paying attention, but now I have realised that a lot of my gear is corsair, my free corsiar 500d case is obviously by corsair, my x4 sticks of RGB are corsair rgb vengence, and suddenly it bacame clear that I must be some kind of corsair fan boy now, only my razer rgb keyboard, and myrazer rgb mouse are not corsair, oh, and my Sennheiser headphones too
which brand do you have the most of?

Last edited:
Almost every bit of PC hardware I currently own is from a different company. I think the only exceptions are my monitors which are both Samsung, and a few Kingston flash drives. That's coincidence and not because I particularly like Samsung or Kingston. Also two AMD CPUs, not because I like AMD, but because I won't by anything from Intel.

Don't really have one brand I have the most of - probably a toss up between Kingston and Gigabyte.

For motherboards I tend to buy Gigabyte, for GPUs my main ones have mostly been Gigabyte or Gainward with Palit for secondary builds. Storage has mostly been Samsung for primary drives and Kingston for secondary drives or systems, though I'm starting to use SK Hynix a fair bit as well now. RAM mostly Kingston. Audio largely Sennheiser or Creative. Displays/Monitors a mixture of Dell, Samsung and Philips. Peripherals are mostly Zowie or Microsoft, have a few mechanical keyboards but all different brands. Cases mostly Corsair. PSUs Seasonic and Be Quiet!. Cooling a mixture of Akasa, Be Quiet! and Arctic.

Most of my networking equipment is TP Link or Netgear.

2 x WD drives (1 NVME & 1 SSD)

Everything else is:

1 x Arctic Cooler
1 x Samsung NVME
1 x Crucial RAM
1 x MSI Motherboard
1 x Nvidia GPU
1 x Corsair PSU
1 x Lian li Case
1 x Keychron Keyboard
1 x Coolermaster Mouse
1 x Dell Monitor
1 x Edifier Speakers

I was almost at one of everything but not quite.

FANS! All Arctic.

Otherwise duplicates would be common if i counted the other build which i'm selling.

Case, PSU, MB, RAM, monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, headphones, DAC, etc all different brands. 4x drives, different brands. Though monitor 1 and TV are LG.

Scanning over my setup, i don't have any component or peripheral where i have more than one brand on anything.
Headphones: Sennheiser
Mouse: Zowie
Keyboard: DAS
Monitor: LG
Case: NZXT
Motherboard: Asus
CPU: AMD
RAM: Corsair
Gfx: MSI
Fans: Noctua
HSF: Thermalright
m2: WD

I guess technically i have 2 asus products, as i have a second monitor that's Asus, albeit not actually plugged in....

Asus mobo, Gpu, router
Nzxt 360 AIO, fans and case

So call it a draw

I tried to stick to fewer manufacturers so there was less faffing with different control apps

Last edited:
Gigabyte - Mobo, GPU and monitor
Corsair - Fans x12, various internal cables
Logitech - Keyboard & mouse, and possibly my next headset
WinWing - Stick, throttle, pedals, MFDs

I used to have a lot more Corsair stuff at one stage, including case, but I seem to gravitate back toward Logitech.

Also pretty neutral:

Headphones: Sennheiser
Mouse: Logitech
Speakers: Logitech
Keyboard: Melatrix
Monitor: Dell
Case: Lian Li
Motherboard: Gigabyte
CPU: AMD
RAM: Crucial
Gfx: Gainward
Fans: 3x Scythe (Gentle Typhoon) and 2x Noctua
HSF: Thermalright
SSD/M2: Samsung x3 & Intelx1 /WD

So a tie between Samsung and Scythe :cry:

Last edited:
Heavily Asus and Gigabyte here for motherboards (multiple machines), G.Skill for fast AM where possible, otherwise I slum it with Corsair RAM. Predominantly MSI graphics cards by choice but I have three or four Gigabyte Aorus 1080TI GPU inside arcade & pinball machines. Corsair for PSUs.

Back
Top Bottom