• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which card to upgrade?

Associate
Hi all,
I have an older pc with AMD AMD Ryzen 9 3900, 16gb ram and a THERMALTAKE SMART RGB 600W 80+ GAMING PSU.
Now clearly a bit dated. Currently running an old radeon gfx card which can manage doom eternal but not brilliantly.
What sort of graphics card would folks recommend I upgrade to? With the pc age it's probably pointless to get something too beefy but I'd like something that runs quietly and a bit more smoothly. I currently play 1080p.
Thanks

Factor in a possible power supply upgrade too depending on what card you end up buying, those Thermaltake Smarts aren't great quality units and with only 600w available, more power hungry cards will stress it a bit more than I'd be comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom