• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which card to upgrade?

There's not that much difference between a 4060 and a 6750 XT. 4070 is a bigger jump, but it is also around £200 more than a 4060 for a non-Super (£450).

Can you not give it a try first? I think you'll find the 4060 is a decent upgrade on a RX 580 (TPU's GPU database has it as 113% faster).

Fingers crossed!
That's definitely the sensible option. My wallet will thank me.

Update: ended up taking the PC to the local PC shop and they are sorting it. Apparently a few driver issues and the bios flash I did, didn't quite work.

I also have a corsair 850W PSU... So... Thinking I might return the 4060 for something a bit beefier. Guess it'd be between 6750xt and 4070?
You can get the

Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT Gaming OC for £315 would better than the 6750xt.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom