Which DC/marvel character do you want to see on the big screen?

Soldato
both marvel and dc bringing us new character in movies,
who would you want to see next.for me it need to be deathstroke for some reason I think he has a lot more to him then what has been shown on tv, ive not read the comics.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
For me it has to be DC's Lobo (90s Lobo not new wave metrosexual Lobo!!!), an 18 rated Lobo film would be awesome!!! :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Marvel wise I want to see a Runaways movie, it's been rumoured for years but never come through.

DC...nothing superhero wise but a lot of Vertigo things. American Vampire, 100 Bullets, DMZ (though that would be better as a TV show), Y: The Last Man.

Soldato
A really good Punisher portrayal. Warzone was alright but lacked any substance and felt for the sake of it. Jane's was 'ok' but he is a little soft to be Punisher, and his movie felt standalone. Benthal's Punisher in Daredevil was amazing, I know he's likely to get his own TV Show but it would be great if that show could also spawn a movie with strong or direct tie ins with the current Marvel Avengers branch of movies.

He was always made an outcast by the Avengers but he has helped them a lot, I'd love to see Bethnal appear alongside the main cast in the future, but I'm not sure what role Punisher would play vs Thanos. I know the current Marvel movies are very PG, but Panther had a half decent portrayal in Civil War, so it proves the more 18 Rated heroes do fit in.

PayDay Lover
Associate
None, I am all about the Netflix portrayals now. Look forward to the Punisher there.
On another note (not DC/Marvel related) I would also love a Dredd series on Netflix, but not gonna happen anytime soon, still one can dream.

Soldato
I like the Marvel cinematic universe and would like to see Xmen and FF brought in if they could manage it too but nothing additional or it will get too sprawling.

DC are just **** at movies in general despite better (IMO anyway) source material. I think a well shot Batman TV series focusing in the detective side and all the rest could be something special but I doubt it will ever happen sadly.

I think in general there is too much superhero stuff these days and I would love a director/script writer to come up with something unique instead.

Commissario
I want a good FF movie but the latest one has ruined it entirely. They won't ever go back to it as a franchise now. Buried completely.

Give it about 5 years, IIRC Fox has to make use of the characters every X years or they lose the ability to hold onto the rights (from what I understand Fox's contract allows continuous renewal of the rights as long as they use them).
Which is why they keep rebooting FF even though it's a flop each time.

At the moment I suspect Fox is making the films purely to hold onto the rights in the hope that Marvel/Disney will simply pay them a huge sum to buy them back, or use the characters in an Avengers film.

Back
Top Bottom