Which F1 Race to go to! and prices

Associate
me and my friends are thinking to drive down to monza this year, we went over to spa in 2010 but this year missed out because i bought a house, they drove to Hungary, apparently it was awesome!

Caporegime
I am planning to go to Spa this year, but having a hard time finding a decent hotel nearby. Any recommendations?

Is Gold 1 the best seats for this race?

Depends. Do you want a Hotel, or do you want to camp or stay in a travelodge type place? Will you be driving.

And as for seats, do you want a roof over your head in a grandstand seat in the same place all weekend, or do you want to walk the whole track and see everything?

Yep. It was the year it rained, a lot, but still a great weekend.

Excellent track, stunning cars and beautiful women. What's not to like :D

Where did you stay? How did you get there initially and then to and from the track?

Soldato
Depends. Do you want a Hotel, or do you want to camp or stay in a travelodge type place? Will you be driving.

And as for seats, do you want a roof over your head in a grandstand seat in the same place all weekend, or do you want to walk the whole track and see everything?

Where did you stay? How did you get there initially and then to and from the track?

We stayed in a cheap little hotel in Milan. Given that we spent VERY little time there, you really don't need anywhere too fancy.

We flew to Milan on the Thurs night, and took a taxi to the track every morning, then normally the train home in the evening.

Caporegime
Nice, sounds like its easily do-able without a car. Trying to convince the GF that 3 days in Milan followed by a weekend of racing is a great summer holiday :D

Associate
Monaco Grand Prix - 4 days from £359

Just spotted why it's SO cheap lol.

Flights are not included, but booking your flights is easy, as most airlines offer competitive fares to Nice and have easy-to-use websites. To reserve your place on the holiday, call to check availability and we’ll then hold your reservation for two days, during which time you can make your flight arrangements to Nice. Once you have done this, call back to confirm your booking.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nice. Good luck with that :p

Its going to have to wait for a little bit... I'm currently trying to convince her that £35 a month for Sky TV is a good deal :D

Monaco Grand Prix - 4 days from £359

Just spotted why it's SO cheap lol.

Flights are not included, but booking your flights is easy, as most airlines offer competitive fares to Nice and have easy-to-use websites. To reserve your place on the holiday, call to check availability and we’ll then hold your reservation for two days, during which time you can make your flight arrangements to Nice. Once you have done this, call back to confirm your booking.

Race day only? No thanks.

Caporegime
Planning on staying in a hotel in Liege and taking public transport to the racetrack. I'm currently thinking seats in Gold 1 as I prefer to be comfortable and dry.

Spend Friday and/or Saturday walking around the whole track. You simply cannot go to Spa and not see the whole place. Its epic.

No idea what public transport is like from Leige, I've always driven.

Back
Top Bottom