Which Fans ???

Associate
Hey guys hope your all keeping safe !!

Pricing up my new build etc and im going with the enthoo 719.

Got most of the stuff sorted , but fans. There is space for 4 120mm fans on th insdie of the case to bring a bit of fresh air in from the other side of the case , i want these to be RGb fans , im not really fussed about the amount of flow the produce etc , they are only really for show. But for the life of me i cant find what i want.
I want them to work with my mobo Asus hero x z370 (asus aura) or icue if poss...

Everytime i find a fan i like they are only sold in a 3 pack , for instance the thermaltake riing sync 3 pack and i cant buy a 4th fan seperatly.

Can anyone suggest anything , this is th elast part holding me back from ordering it all ??

Associate
OP
i just brought a 3 pack and a single in corsair hd120 , most of the sytem is corsair so it makes sense i can use them with icue !

Associate
I bought 4 noctua fans and had a bequiet and a single corsair in the case anyway. All are manageable with icue using a commander pro.

Find the corsair fans really noisy though. Had ML fans and upgraded to the noctua because the noise profile on them is so much better than the corsair ones.

Other fan varieties are available of course

C64

C64

Soldato
Just go with ones you like the look of they are all going to much of a muchness noise wise if you're running them all low volts and mainly for show.

Back
Top Bottom