Which game to buy this month?

Associate
I'm in the same situation. I've got Far Cry on pre-order, been reading up on fallout 3 and now wanting that, then theres red alert 3. I'm limiting myself to 2 though, as I can't warrant spending £75 on games (at least not in the space of a week :p). So it's gonna be between fallout and red alert. Why do they do this to us!

In that case, go with Fallout 3 :cool: Just check out the various videos and interviews available on the tube, should be enough to make a decision! It seriously hyped me up that's for sure!

Associate
In that case, go with Fallout 3 :cool: Just check out the various videos and interviews available on the tube, should be enough to make a decision! It seriously hyped me up that's for sure!

Yeah I think your right, I really like the look of it, IGN's preview got it into my head that I wanted this. Will check out the other videos and interviews. I think Red Alert 3 can wait a little while longer :cool:

C64

C64

Soldato
Pro evolution soccer 2009 IF the online turns out to be lagless.
If you don't like football then Farcry 2 for sure.

Soldato
Dead Space looks awesome, but you'll want the game to last a while so Fallout 3 imo, its what i chose out of the two, Dead space is next on the list tho.

Back
Top Bottom