Which games are good?

Associate
ok so a while back I got my VR when it went into sale. I have 3 sensors so should be ok for any game.

Which games do people like? Can anyone recommend any?

I like cat racing games, I like action shooting games.

P.s I hate games with the teleport system, I like to walk around! Feels far more realistic!

Soldato
cat racing games are a reasonably large genre. A lot of people recommend Project Cats, and Project Cats 2 is coming out in sept which should be built better for VR. I haven't really tried any since the DK2 when I played Assetteow Corsa which is a good game but lacks the good vr integration as you have to take your headset off to do some stuff (though it has supposedly improved since I played on the dk2).

But if you like cat racing you need to look at super sampling to help you see details further than 50m away

Soldato
cat racing games are a reasonably large genre. A lot of people recommend Project Cats, and Project Cats 2 is coming out in sept which should be built better for VR. I haven't really tried any since the DK2 when I played Assetteow Corsa which is a good game but lacks the good vr integration as you have to take your headset off to do some stuff (though it has supposedly improved since I played on the dk2).

But if you like cat racing you need to look at super sampling to help you see details further than 50m away

:D very good :)

Associate
I can understand not wanting any dog of a game but cat? lol

I play project cars all the time online, its not perfect with the shimmering textures in places but its such a good game for VR. So much fun with the open cockpit cars like the R500.

Other games I play are robo recall, Vtol and Ultrawings. All perfect for google wearing due to their helmet type play.

Back
Top Bottom