Which games have a co-op mode

Associate
Quake 2 has a co-op mode (although old by todays standards!),

Serious sam 1, + serious sam the 2nd encounter (both GREAT fun fps imho AND on budget now - well worth it!!)

and Serious sam 2 (but personally I prefer the above 2 serious sam games)
erm there are a load more but they are the only decent ones I have played that I can think of at the mo

Associate
Clark the White said:
Quake 2 has a co-op mode (although old by todays standards!),

Serious sam 1, + serious sam the 2nd encounter (both GREAT fun fps imho AND on budget now - well worth it!!)

and Serious sam 2 (but personally I prefer the above 2 serious sam games)
erm there are a load more but they are the only decent ones I have played that I can think of at the mo

Serious Sam 2 is a fantastic game on Co-op. 2 of us on LAN we have never had that much fun before and laughed so hard :D

SCM

SCM

Associate
Unreal and it might be an old game but the coop mode of being able to play as a group through the single player game works well. As when you get to the sunspire you can do the traditional lan lava diving contest from the top :D

SCM

Associate
OP
SCM said:
Unreal and it might be an old game but the coop mode of being able to play as a group through the single player game works well
I love that game - will look into that, I've got it somewhere. The only problem is, I always have to give-up at the part where you are in a castle surrounded by lava (maybe it's the sunspire part you mentioned) - Anyway there are loads of small lifts and I always get lost, eventually run out of flares and end up in complete darkness and have to abandon the game. Maybe with 2 it'll be easier..

Back
Top Bottom