which gloves

Associate
hi

im looking for a new pair of gloves because mine are worn on the palms after an off

ive been looking at alpinestars (had alpinestars leathers on when i came off and they held up very well)

they seems to be loads of models that all look similar to me, starting at the highest price

gp tech
gp pro
gp plus
sp-1
sp-2

can anyone tell me the real world differance between them?

do the higher priced gloves offer better protection or just better proformance?

is there any other gloves i should be consedring?

thanks

Soldato
I have the GP Tech. Got them for £50 from the local dealer in a clearance, as they were last years stock. The only difference is the wrist protection.

I love mine, they fit beautifully and are very unobtrusive on the controls. Definitely not well for colder weather as they are very well vented, so awesome for summer!

I bought them because for under £130 or so, nothing could touch them from what I've worn.

Associate
OP
i use the bike for the commute usually once a week, going into town and going out for a blast, might also try a trackday if i get the chance

i would love gp techs for £50, cant find them for less than £130

Associate
For general touring and a bit of a razz about, I have Alpinestars Apex gloves which are excellent in all weathers.
For trackdays and hard road riding I wear GP Pro's.
For serious touring I wear Dainese Jericho's.

Take your pick, but I'd go for the Apex's and save your self a little bit of moulah.

:)

Back
Top Bottom