Which is best . . .

Associate
Max Payne 2 is the best! As the previous answer shows that's purely subjective but it's my favourite of the three. There's not a bad game there though.

Associate
OP
Been playing Max Payne 2 for an hour, and I'm a bit bored. The bullet time thing is cool, but it's just run into a room, shoot some blokes. Run into another room, shoot some more blokes.

Mafia was way better.

Caporegime
Of these three old games?

System Shock 2
Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Max Payne 2

Or, which is worst?

Jedi Knight 2 is the worst, though that's difficult to say as none of them are bad games.
I'd say Max Payne 2 is the best of them, then System Shock 2, then Jedi Knight 2.

Soldato
Max Payne 2 is amazing, its not long, but what you get is fantastic. Jedi Knight2 is another game that i thought was great, but its been a long time since i played it.

Ive never played system shock 2.

Associate
No bad games there:

System Shock 2 - Slow burner, while away many hours with one of the best stories ever told in gaming.

Max Payne 2 - Awesome shooter and involving story line, you have to invest in the character to really appreciate, so playing the first game is a must in my opinion.

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast – Didn’t think I was going to like it, but once you play through the first 2 or 3 missions it speeds up and becomes fantastic, love it.

Personal fav is Max Payne 2.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the opinions :) Seems like all three have fans.

As I say, so far I've found MP2 to be a little dull. I like games with really involving stories, and while the backstory and presentation / genre of MP2 is really well done, it doesn't seem to transfer to the gameplay (yet), just lots of shooting bad guys and nothing else (yet). I'll give it a few more levels.

Associate
I haven't played System Shock 2, so am unable to pass judgement on that one, but Jedi Knight 2 is a brilliant game, and Max Payne 2 is not as good, but still good fun.

As said before, Mafia beats them hands down.

Back
Top Bottom