which is better ITX or MicroAtx?

Associate
looking at doing my first build soon for the missus and originally looking at MicroAtx boards, but i really like the design and layout of the cooler master elite 120 advance, her current pc is in a cube case(Ideq) hence the appeal for those type cases, but that elite is a mini itx which leads me to my question as to me it just seems like a size thing? :confused:.

im not bothered about which one is better for overclocks as i likely wouldnt make a first attempt at that for her needs, wait till i sort myself a gaming rig out like ;)

Associate
Associate
OP
thanks for the reply.. so basically then its just a feature thing, so providing its got what i want and the price is right it makes no difference, interesting that, just how people talk about them i thought there was a big difference..

thinking about it, if i wanted to do some serious gaming and spend abit of money, id use that cooler master cube case myself, i find it great how they got the layout to sub-stain a good constant airflow ;)

Associate
Its more of a size thing, the features are generally limited because of the size, but some ITX boards have features such as miniPCI slots for features such as wireless connectivity or small SSDs, you can generally get bluetooth cards and even 3G cards in miniPCI form.

Back
Top Bottom