Which one of you Gucci belt wearing bro's owns this house..

Soldato
Unfortunately Wayne amd Waynetta still haven't managed to sell their extremely bespoke property :(
So, and with heavy hearts, they've decided to put up for sale their truly one of a kind vehicle that the lucky buyer will cherish like it's their own ginger stepchild.
I don't anticipate it'll hang around long, so if I were anyone daft enough to be reading this, then beg, borrow or steal enough cash to buy this automotive masterpiece as it's sure to be a great investment and the value will only go one way.

Judging from the interior of that car, I think someone shot Marvin in the face.

Man of Honour
Unfortunately Wayne amd Waynetta still haven't managed to sell their extremely bespoke property :(
So, and with heavy hearts, they've decided to put up for sale their truly one of a kind vehicle that the lucky buyer will cherish like it's their own ginger stepchild.
I don't anticipate it'll hang around long, so if I were anyone daft enough to be reading this, then beg, borrow or steal enough cash to buy this automotive masterpiece as it's sure to be a great investment and the value will only go one way.

My word

Soldato
Or a pristine Bentley for under 5k down here as we are all poor (do they really depreciate so much ?)

Screenshot-2024-03-27-19-19-56-84-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

"Let Agreed" lol gotta be fair though that's an incredibly efficient use of space

Caporegime

How is this possible ? Still a rip off at £8million for a semi but what an amazing use of space

Attic conversion and two additional floors below the ground floor + extending back a bit into the garden too. It's basically a five-story house when it would have previously been two stories or maybe three if the first of the lower ground floors existed before.

It's like a tardis now!

Soldato
Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom