Which path to take ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 61728
  • Start date

Deleted member 61728

D

Deleted member 61728

Im 25 done my cbt 2 months ago and now am unsure of what is the best next step would want a full bike license as a final goal.I havant had any ridding experience other than on a push bike and during the cbt but have held a full car license for 6 years.Some people say buy a secondhand 125 and practice for a few months then do tests+training some say just do the das get it over and done with.Both steps have pros and cons.

Secondhand and firsthand 125's are overpriced and difficult to get a good one at a good price aswell as being very underpowered.I was looking at least 1500gbp for a ybr,cg secondhand where i live.For that money you can get a bigboys bike that is like a rocket compared to a 125.Its a lot of hasle to buy a secondhand bike only to sell a few months latter to make room for a bigger bike.

The cheapest das course where i live within 50miles range is at least 700gbp its very expensive and if you fail then it will get very very expensive but if you pass then any sized bike is yours which is a pro.

It seems a very expensive gamble what ever which ever way i go, can anyone give me some advice ?

Last edited by a moderator:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Where do you live as it cost me 500 quid all in to do my Mod 1 & 2 & 35 quid for the Hazard & perception test.
If you live local to me then I'll hook you up with the Dude that got me through first time on both.

Back
Top Bottom