Which perfume?

Associate
Going to get the girlfriend a card + perfume for valentines day... the question is which perfume? What would you ladies recommend?

I know people like different smells but eg 99% of people really like Boss in Motion on blokes.... so there must be one for women too?

Cheers. :D

~J~

~J~

Soldato
My mrs likes Flowers by Kenzo - it's not that bad actually.

My fave one though, get's my going (;)) is White Musk. Must have some kinda stag in me :D

Associate
kitten_caboodle said:
what was it loopylou?

I'd go for Canal number 5 ;) Get more comments on what perfume i'm wearing with that than any other. That Anna Sui (purple), that's very sensual, or Stella McCartney - I love the smell of roses :)

it was Lanvin - Eclat D'Arpege, soooo nice. People always say I smell nice when I wear it. I've onlyl got a tiny bottle. Better make it last.

Soldato
My boyfriend bought me Chanel chance for xmas and it smells very sexy :D I love it!
My other faves are DKNY women parfum and Lacoste touch of pink. Get comments when wearing any of them.
My girlfriend gets comments when she wears DKNY Be Delicious which is nice, but smells of melons so puts me off....

Permabanned
Alien by Thierry Meugler (sp?) makes me fall over...it's stunning stuff (in Parfum at least...not smelled the toilette).

Chanel Chance
Mark Jacobs
Dior J'adore
Dior Pure Poisson (sic ;))

*n

Back
Top Bottom