Which phone??? k800,w850 or n73

Associate
Pretty much as title really. Getting a new phone soon and having trouble deciding between these 3 models. Would anyone care to give there opinion as to which is the better model???

To me the walkman function on the SE is a big bonus. As is the flash on the k800, the w850 is newer and has a nicer screen i think, but not sure about the design... The n73 seems very nice, but read some reports about the software being slow and it doesnt have the flash or the walkman software.. But it does have a massive screen a great battery life!

Or is there something else that would be worth looking at??? Cheers in advance!!

i asked this the last time i got a phone and got no reply.

i think my K800i is great aside from the fact it broke after 2 days and lots of people have white screen of death.

the photos are pretty good too for a phone. :) dont know about the radio yet but thats another reason i bought it.

means i dont have to take a camera or a walkman with me when i go out somewhere nice now.

Few problems im not happy with the k800i is that after a while it gets boring, the camers is a good feature, but sometimes its response time is very slow..

Another thing that is really annoying and happens almost everytime i get a call now is that when i come to end a call (without opening the shutter guard) it has automatically turned the camera on during a call, in which case when i try to end the call, there is no end call option just the camera software. I then have to press back to get out of the camera software but that dredded white screen comes up then and the phone crashes, it then takes about 10 attempts at the power button on the top to turn the damn thing back on.

I get fed up of the shutter a lot now. Its a great phone with all the features but its just a phone to me now, Doesnt have that Wow factor it did when i first got it. The camera is good and the video could be better and it could be a lot faster, simple menu like going into "File Manager" can sometimes have a bit of delay.

[Sniper][Wolf] said:
Few problems im not happy with the k800i is that after a while it gets boring, the camers is a good feature, but sometimes its response time is very slow..

Another thing that is really annoying and happens almost everytime i get a call now is that when i come to end a call (without opening the shutter guard) it has automatically turned the camera on during a call, in which case when i try to end the call, there is no end call option just the camera software. I then have to press back to get out of the camera software but that dredded white screen comes up then and the phone crashes, it then takes about 10 attempts at the power button on the top to turn the damn thing back on.

i get this aswell, damn thing. although i like the k800i it is nice, i havent had chance to put anything on it like ringtones, themes etc. im not bored of it. the camera is nice i took it to china recently with me and took hundreds of photos on a memory card, very impressed with it. but now i just use it as a phone and the wow has gone like said above.

I have the n73 and am very pleased with it. Battery life could be better but the fact it runs symbian applications make a big difference.

It syncs to my outlook calendar, opens PDFs, opens office docs and runs tomtom.

Camera is 3mp and very good for outdoor shots in good light. Indoor shots aint so good.

Example of an outdoor pic:

Indoors- pic of my trainers :)

Back
Top Bottom