which supersports styled 600/650

Associate
I know your point eidolon but do you think the poise of a modern 600 would have intimidate you if you went straight from your 125?

I don't regret having my 650, I feel it was the right step up before getting silly power.

Youre probably right. I jumped straight from a 125 sachs XTC to a 636 and wow. It was a bit different. Scared the crap out of me for a few weeks but respect it and itll come.

Glad I didnt get an intermediate bike myself but everyones different. Else we would all be boring!

Thinking of getting a 650 now for the roads and a proper track/race bike however

Associate
And the other point in mind is the B1h was always a bit of a bonkers bike anyway - I wouldn't recommend one straight after a 125. They are hard and uncomfortable and are not very good street bikes at all -they're are just a track bike which can go on the road.

Associate
I passed my test and went straight onto a 600 supersports. I don't regret it one bit, and i'm glad I did it. The learning curve is steep, but worth it IMO.

The bike will only go as fast as you let it!

SV is a great bike also, but I can see why it would feel a little rough compared to a modern IL4.

Soldato
No worries mate, but just so you know, the CBR600F is prob the best commuter/tourer out of any of the ones mentioned. Comfy as hell, good wind protection and engine is bulletproof. There are examples on MCN with sky high milage, obviously used as commuters.

Its nothing like the RR. Look at the seat on this badboy. Its like a couch!
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/b...a/CBR600F/2003/_/R-NXGN-7566462?mfy=28.583296

Agree with this. The CBR600F is pretty much the perfect bike for what you're looking for

Back
Top Bottom