Which thread in GD has been the most legendary?

Man of Honour
The Mad Rapper said:
As this is subjective, I can't be wrong.
Yes you can. It isn't subjective, it is fact :)

The Mad Rapper said:
I asked you to explain why you thought it was legendary, not try and shout me down. I'm interested in why you feel the way you do about that thread, so enlighten me...
I know you did, and I didn't shout you down I just made a statement.

The thread I was talking about was the one with the collection in it. There's never been more sense of community spirit or proof that there are good people out there. Often this place is cynical, needs strict moderating, has arguments and whinges and depression and bad news - that one thread stands easily clear of everything else ever posted.

FACT.

Soldato
:D anyone got a link to that broadband thread mentioned above. im splitting my sides at the third link posted in the first post. its too funny. :D

any more threads like that one please do post.

Suspended
Gilly said:

It is subjective, and no, I cannot be wrong. Your opinion is no more valid than than of mine or anyone else :p

The thread I was talking about was the one with the collection in it. There's never been more sense of community spirit or proof that there are good people out there. Often this place is cynical, needs strict moderating, has arguments and whinges and depression and bad news - that one thread stands easily clear of everything else ever posted.

FACT.

Now that's the sort of reply I was looking for. That explains to me exactly why you feel that thread is the best for you. Thanks ;)

P.S. I agree largely with the sentiments you express in the 2nd paragraph.

Soldato
From a sheer humorous point of view, it has to be the broadband thread (remember it was a Christmas sometime because he took a photo a himself at the table with a shirt and tie) or "gave her one for the road".

On a serious note, the Zoltan thread was great and so was the "Bring your personal life into here" thread (think that's what it was called).

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Gilly said:

I know you did, and I didn't shout you down I just made a statement.

FACT.

Link?

Longbow - I remember the GordyR one. I mean, I'm straight as an arrow but he....well.... he made me come over all unnecessary.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Those three aren't as good as the Comic Strip thread tbh. Then there's GTA's friend's mum thread, Seraphim's squirrel murdering thread, Jaana's Burger King Crown thread, Tru's news headlines in MS Paint, the singing thread and El Razur's freestyling thread.

However, easily the most legendary thread ever on these forums, without doubt, was regarding Zoltan. RIP.

This one is about GTA's mad day! :eek: :D

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17356032

Back
Top Bottom