Which Wireless keyboards for use with a HTPC ??

Associate
Id recommend a wired keyboard over and wireless keyboard unless it is a major hassle to have one wire.

Yes because you want wires traipsing over your living room carpet.

I'd recommend any from a decent brand with media controls you like the look of. Something like logitech, they are usually labeled 'multimedia keyboards'

Soldato
Id recommend a wired keyboard over and wireless keyboard unless it is a major hassle to have one wire.

Why? I've used only wireless keyboards for about a year now and they are great. Get a Logitech one. The K340 is nice and small and 3 year battery life (or so they claim) or the K750 which is solar powered and needs no charging.

Soldato
OP
Why? I've used only wireless keyboards for about a year now and they are great. Get a Logitech one. The K340 is nice and small and 3 year battery life (or so they claim) or the K750 which is solar powered and needs no charging.
Thanks..Am will take a look on logitech website now..

(Remember the keyboard will need to have a trackball or touchpad for pointer movement..)

Associate
I realise my comment may of been stupidly typed (no pun intended) but it depends on what you need your keyboard for. I personally use my pc for gaming so faster wired response times and not having to worry about the batteries dying is a major plus.

Soldato
OP
I realise my comment may of been stupidly typed (no pun intended) but it depends on what you need your keyboard for. I personally use my pc for gaming so faster wired response times and not having to worry about the batteries dying is a major plus.
It for an HTPC that will be in my AV rack which will be used for watching movies and playing games that are controlled by gamepad (Racing & games like batman/tombraider etc...

I also have my main desktop gaming rig which i use a wireless keyboard/mouse on (Microsoft wireless desktop 8000)
And my other internet browsing PC which also uses a logitech MX5000 wireless keyboard & mouse

Back
Top Bottom