** WHITE POWER SUPPLIES **

Associate
We have the 850W in stock, the 750W realistically is around 2-3 months away.
Baah, gutted, you said they would most likely be in july shipment.

Why another 2-3 months? which sounds a bit generic, could well be another year or more which wouldn't supprise me.

850W is too much watt for the job and too much money to sit unused, might have to give up hope and get something else unfortunatly. You'll probably be glad of it having had me in your ear for the last 15 months lol

Associate
Any idea if you will get those custom cables you mentioned on my thread in white, Chug?

I'm going to have to use extensions as I don't fancy waiting 3 months for my build, but I'd rather have actual cables when available.

OcUK Staff
OP
Baah, gutted, you said they would most likely be in july shipment.

Why another 2-3 months? which sounds a bit generic, could well be another year or more which wouldn't supprise me.

850W is too much watt for the job and too much money to sit unused, might have to give up hope and get something else unfortunatly. You'll probably be glad of it having had me in your ear for the last 15 months lol

Sorry mate, unfortunately SuperFlower's factory is super busy and rather than outsourcing the work to other factories like a lot of bigger OEM's do, they do everything in house. As they generally build units once they've collected enough orders to make a run, it can lead to unexpected delays. Having a further check into matters, the leadtime is more like 6-7 weeks, they are ready to go, but waiting for a few other models to fill the container before they ship. I know you've been waiting for a long time, but not long left now :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Any idea if you will get those custom cables you mentioned on my thread in white, Chug?

I'm going to have to use extensions as I don't fancy waiting 3 months for my build, but I'd rather have actual cables when available.

Yes, we will. In the interests of equality we'll also get them in black/red mix, black only and red only. Further colours will follow but they will be on the first shipment :)

Permabanned
Why would anyone of a professional nature use a racially-linked title like this on a forum that used to be associated with dodgy racial opinions?

Talk about dubious marketing skills, it is tasteless and completely amateur.

PS: I am not overly PC or in any way personally offended, I just objectively find it mind-bogglingly lacking in thought. I wager this topic will change or disappear relatively shortly... though likely not before its been screenshotted and laughed at around multiple forums.

Not only that but the Parent is a German company, now did someone from CaseKing management wake up in the morning and think this was a wise thing to do.

Associate
I'm going with a SuperFlower Leadex 1000w in White to go in my Corsair 760T... Unless I find a white case that looks better.

I'd say go for it.

Associate
Sorry mate, unfortunately SuperFlower's factory is super busy and rather than outsourcing the work to other factories like a lot of bigger OEM's do, they do everything in house. As they generally build units once they've collected enough orders to make a run, it can lead to unexpected delays. Having a further check into matters, the leadtime is more like 6-7 weeks, they are ready to go, but waiting for a few other models to fill the container before they ship. I know you've been waiting for a long time, but not long left now :)
haha, yeah, I'll beleive it when I see it :)

You talked about getting me a review sample at a discount, is that still possible?

Yes, we will. In the interests of equality we'll also get them in black/red mix, black only and red only. Further colours will follow but they will be on the first shipment :)
haha, would most likely be the 16th-17th shipment in 2019 though :p :)

OcUK Staff
OP
haha, yeah, I'll beleive it when I see it :)

You talked about getting me a review sample at a discount, is that still possible?

haha, would most likely be the 16th-17th shipment in 2019 though :p :)

Yes, still on the table, when we receive them naturally :) and I wouldn't be surprised if the braided cables beat the 750W Titaniums into stock!

Back
Top Bottom