Who acually buys Lynx deodorant?

Hitman
Soldato
I do :confused:

I've got a variety of stuff. Right Guard anti-pers, Adidas anti-pers, Lynx Dry, various Lynx deodrants, ... :confused:

Soldato
Lynx reminds me of the games changing rooms at school. Even if you didn't own any or put any on, you still came out reaking of it because the boy next to you just used half a can.

Soldato
I'll use it up when I get given it for Christmas but prefer odourless anti-perspirement and a nice aftershave. I don't think it smells bad at all, just became redundant when I started buying aftershave.

Soldato
Your near-mystical insight into the human mind never ceases to amaze me. That's exactly what it is.

You've been waiting a long time for that opportunity haven't you? Well done, you really made the most of it.

Sucks that you don't actually have an answer though, because as far as i can tell, that's exactly what it is. Oh, aside from that it smells like urine, but since it comes in like 30 different aromas, the insultee must have had some really odd experiences with that particular human waste.

Oh, and should i assume through your terribly hilarious sarcasm that you're denying the existence of people that dislike the mainstream? i mean, are you honestly suggesting that's the case? because you know... that would be a fun discussion...

Last edited:
Soldato
What's wrong with Lynx? Is this a "they have lots of marketing and are a big brand" hatred? or have they actually done something wrong...?

10 points and correct. I use the Lynx dry because I like the level of performance and the fact that I dont get soaking with sweat/stench. A load of kids will pipe up who simply HAVE to hate something because it's popular. They are sad sad people.

Soldato
10 points and correct. I use the Lynx dry because I like the level of performance and the fact that I dont get soaking with sweat/stench. A load of kids will pipe up who simply HAVE to hate something because it's popular. They are sad sad people.

Lynx dry is quite good, but they don't do a fragrance free dry. If I didn't use aftershave it would be fine, but mixing fragrances is a no-no and spoils everything.

Caporegime
Yes, what is with the LYNX hating? Lynx Africa is the fo shizzle! Really the amount of ex's or women from work at bdays etc that have bought me Africa gift set thing is unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom