Who is living in my shed?

Associate
Just leave 'em be. Remember, squatters rights and all...

Besides, they could help you... maybe you could harvest the honey and sell it on? Therefore, they'd be paying their way!

Or is that bees that do that?

Soldato
It's a wasps nest, I usually spray them with brake cleaner, they get very noisy them become asphyxiated and go quite. then just knock it to the ground and throw a match at it for good measure.
I'm not keen on wasps because I don't actually know what they do thats good for the world, Can anyone tell me something good that they do apart from just stinging people for no reason?

Soldato
Cueball said:
Just leave 'em be. Remember, squatters rights and all...

Besides, they could help you... maybe you could harvest the honey and sell it on? Therefore, they'd be paying their way!

Or is that bees that do that?

Probably won't get too much honey out of it given that it's not a bee's nest :p

Associate
Sputnik II said:
It's a wasps nest, I usually spray them with brake cleaner, they get very noisy them become asphyxiated and go quite. then just knock it to the ground and throw a match at it for good measure.
I'm not keen on wasps because I don't actually know what they do thats good for the world, Can anyone tell me something good that they do apart from just stinging people for no reason?

I spose they might help pollonate flowers but is that bees aswell? :confused: :p

aaaah Bees what cant they do? :D

Back
Top Bottom