Who needs moto gp

Soldato
short circuits people can truly be outrageous and live to tell the tale whereas road circuits demand a different mentality and respect so i can appreciate both. For me the NW200 is the ultimate tale of heroism however there is no denying Rossi would whoop all of them however he would only do it once as he pushes the limits sometimes and the roads change too much for consistency like he has.

Associate
Totally agree! I just cant get interested in any type of circuit racing. A lot more respect for the Road Racers compared to the likes of Moto GP riders etc.

I see Moto GP riders as more athletes, highly tuned men sitting on the starting grid with fans down their leathers so they dont get too hot :rolleyes:

Soldato
I love both road and circuit racing you cant compare either, both require a massive amount of skill in their own rights, other than road racers born with massive balls!

You could probably count on your hands how many riders have been successful at both, and on current spec bikes I cant think of anyone who is top of the class at both.

Last edited:
Associate
I love both road and circuit racing you cant compare either, both require a massive amount of skill in their own rights, other than road racers born with massive balls!

You could probably count on your hands how many riders have been successful at both, and on current spec bikes I cant think of anyone who is top of the class at both.

+1 , each have their own skills and can't be compared ;)

Soldato

+2
you cant compare the two

Associate
I like both. Started off watching circuit racing but have gradually grown to love road racing equally. I wish there was more coverage of road racing though - circuit racing hogs all the press.

Back
Top Bottom