Who was your teenage crush?

Man of Honour
Very early teens I was in love Melissa Bell (Lucy in Neighbours), not sure why looking back.
She was then obviously followed by Natalie Imbruglia (Beth), Kimberley Davies (Annalise) and finally Nicola Charles (Sarah) who was my late teen crush.

Not sure whether I was still technically a teen but I then fell in love with Philippa Forrester. She has the absolute filthiest smile.

There's obviously dozens of celebrities I found very attractive in the 90s like Carmen Diaz, various Baywatch cast, Zodiac/Jet etc, but I'd say Melissa, Nicola and Philippa are probably the closest to a genuine crush where I was invested in their wellbeing and stuff.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Teri Hatcher
139009_full.jpg
In my teens and early 20s I generally didn't find short haired women attractive for some reason and she mostly had short hair. She was very high on my "overrated totty" list along with Demi Moore (totally turned down their offer of a menage a trois...). Looks nice there.

My tastes have definitely changed, I liked Sleeper's music but didn't fancy Louise Werner at all. Now she looks absolute mint.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Holy carp, just remembered another crush. Admittedly I was 22 at the time so not quite a teenager. But... Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Oh my. I love a red head **

** She's actually blonde but plays a red head in a lot of her early roles. Ironically in Pretty woman she was pretending to be a red head, who pretended to be a blonde. It's like a 1990's Inception!

EDIT: Hmmm, just had a memory from that time. I was seeing a girl who was obsessed with this film and loved to go out in thigh high PVC boots, as worn by Julia Roberts in the film. As a shy young man I found it highly embarrassing at the time. But looking back I feel like giving myself a slap :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Teenage crush? Hahaha most women tbh, even the vibrations of the bus gave me a boner... But I suppose it was Denise VanOuten on BigBreakfast in the morning, that little strumpet would wear a short skirt and the camera man knew what he was doing...

"Strumpet", not seen that used in a while, a good description, one i will endeavour to further the usage of :) I over use the word bint.

Back
Top Bottom