whos just bought a brand new car?

Soldato
Congrats ... have a cookie

cookie.jpg

Associate
OP
ive just realised, for legal reasons I will have to say I know nothing of said car (although that photo looks like its parked outside my house, and the naihbours saab is next to it, surely a co incidence) and I have nothing to do with the video whatsoever!

officer.

Soldato
Ugh, motion sickness +1 with that vid.

Glad you don't know anything about the car or video - cos whoever was driving was a complete tool.

Associate
off the limiter!!

and wheres the fun in driving if you're just going to cut the corners/go on the other side of the road. atleast try and stick within the lanes, much better ;)

Associate
Nice car , Can I just say I would love to see that coming round the corner at me on my side of the road and have a head on crash for 2 reasons

1 - I can tell my friends I have written off a ferrari
2 - If you can afford the car you can afford to pay me handsomely for the injuries you would cause me

olv

olv

Soldato
i must be the only one that thinks ZOMGLOLOLAWESOMEWIN!!!!!1111

absolutely gorgeous car, sounds sublime.

Seriously though, doesn't look dangerous to me, the car can clearly handle it, at no point is the car even remotely close to it's limits.

A give a :rolleyes: for everyone jumping on the "you drive like a tool" band wagon.

can i have a ride? :D

Soldato
olv said:
Seriously though, doesn't look dangerous to me, the car can clearly handle it, at no point is the car even remotely close to it's limits.

A give a :rolleyes: for everyone jumping on the "you drive like a tool" band wagon.

can i have a ride? :D

I don't think thats the point, we're fully aware that the car is capable of that, but driving on the other side of the road half the time is stupidly dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom