Who's Playing EVE and NOT in OcUK Corp?

Associate
I play, been playing for a week now. Not in any corps other than the newb corp and just do kill missions till im in a cruiser, then ill come and venture into 0.4 space and lower.

in game im PhilipJ Fry :)

Associate
Been playing EVE since the beginning. Not in the OcUK corp.

You will see me mainly around Cist or New Caldari.

Either shipping stuff around or on my way mining/rat hunting.

Teufel Zuerst
Bachwanderer Zuerst

Soldato
I play EVE, ingame name is Inquisitus (althogh I'm mainly using my alt, Osmose atm). I'm in the British Space Corporation which is also a CA member :)

Been playing for about 11 months. You will find Osmose around Diaderi, near Yulai, and Inquisitus is in the depths of Cache at the moment :p

Soldato
nope noe eve-radio for me i have better things to do with my band width. maybe i should have a peep in on it though. Tryed the PS(planetside)-radio and wasn't impressed with that to much.

Associate
eve radio's quite funny sometimes, our corps going to have an advert on there soon as part of our recruitment drive, we often put shouts out to friends who have

"just got married" or "just given birth to a 12lb baby" etc ;)

Associate
Originally posted by Agent_matt
Well stay away from P3EN if ya can. After the split of The Pirate Syndicate Celestrial Apocolypse (Think thats how you spell it) are trying to take that area and the surrounding systems.

Its a war zone I tell you :p

that systems been a warzone for a long time, just different corps involved at various times. At one point i was heavily involved in creating the warzone :D

Soldato
I listen to EVE-Radio every now and then... too bad the best DJ(s) left, I'll miss Hitch and Dee :(
I'm not playing eve much atm tho, because I'm a little bit stuck... my Apoc is docked in HLW with no insurance and I got no money to insure it :o

Soldato
Originally posted by Agent_matt
Moeks, is that hunting pass with JQA?

No, it's with 3FC. JQA are pirates as far as know and the alliance I am part of will have nothing to do with their sort.

Soldato
im in eve also! been playing for 5 days lol, in a corp already The Echleon Corp (T.E.C) not bad people. Names "Sukhoii in" game,
got meself a merlin lol, but the skills take so god dam long!:mad:

:D

Associate
Originally posted by Rossi
I like the Mafia advert for recrutment with extracts of the film, dead funny!:D

R

i've flown alongside Skywalker and against him, he's a nice guy and a damn good fighter.

Associate
Originally posted by Arch-Angel
i'll only play if byron 5184 buys me a battleship. Apoc please.

FAT CHANCE HAHAHAHA Get on EVE and buy it yourself you muppet LOL Ill even give ya a hand in my new shiny Dominix :D....just as soon as i can fly and buy it LOLOL

FYI, im a member of the OcUK corp (Sir Tidus and Sir Wakka)

Associate
RDandy!!!!! cool, i want to buy the following that you posted..

anode electron particles (x2)
720 proto
250 light carbide (projectile)

but you've not replied with a pricecheck :D

Ribbo <--- ingame name

i'll convo you tonight anyhoo :D

Back
Top Bottom