Who's the biggest hipster on OcUK?

Soldato
I'll have you know I only go to boutique coffee shops where the coffee can be traced back to the guy who picked the beans. Also it has to be aesthetic enough to take photos on my retro style Fuji camera to post on instagram.
All Fujis are retro style. Am I a hipster for turning up at a World War 2 re-enactment dressed as a spy, with a long trench coat, leather hat and tanned leather satchel/briefcase with an XT3? No beard though. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I had no idea Rave coffee was considered a hipster brand (I will wind my brother up immensely for this). Being a coffee nerd is pretty hipster though. @RaymondLin I don't think you can claim hipster lordship here. You're entirely missing the usual accoutrements of beard, top knot and flannel.

Caporegime
I had no idea Rave coffee was considered a hipster brand (I will wind my brother up immensely for this). Being a coffee nerd is pretty hipster though. @RaymondLin I don't think you can claim hipster lordship here. You're entirely missing the usual accoutrements of beard, top knot and flannel.

I never thought of myself one...not really a fan of that beard look with those flannel and TIGHT jeans. I guess over the internet I can appear to be one?

Although this happens to be the state of my desk right this minute, not even posed for it...except minimising all the docs.

hHz2ntN.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I never thought of myself one...not really a fan of that beard look with those flannel and TIGHT jeans. I guess over the internet I can appear to be one?

Although this happens to be the state of my desk right this minute, not even posed for it...except minimising all the docs.

hHz2ntN.jpg

Hipster desk incoming...

oq3yx9h.jpg

Man of Honour
*ehem* actually...

Have to say, I was a bit surprised my name came up here :p

Lets see...

- Drinks from Starbucks, check (and I drink soy milk to)
- Has coffee machine, check
- Orders beans from RAVE, check
- Has tattoos, check
- Fuji camera, nope...but Olympus? Does this still count?
- Beard, check
- Apple products, down to one...but yeah...check

Crap...not looking good :(

HOWEVER, I personally don't think I am a total hipster, does that count? :D

I am not surprised Mondos or mrks names come up, despite knowing them both and knowing they're not hipster! Must be the online personas!

Now you put it like that - Closet hipster?

Caporegime
As others have said,

@Phate
@Raymond Lin
@mrk
@LiE

All exhibit mannerisms of 'hipsters' from their posts.

hHz2ntN.jpg

Hipster desk incoming...

oq3yx9h.jpg

You two don't have a picture of Jobs on the wall unlike this ***...

Current Setup. Great being back in the Apple ecosystem!

Back
Top Bottom