Who's the racist now? (Shilpa)

Soldato
seriously who cares. if the idiotic public did not lap this crap up Shilpa, Jade and all the other nobodies would never have been "famous" in the first place.

:mad:

Man of Honour
I heard a rumour that this particular person has been invited to appear on Question Time. :rolleyes:

More evidence that dumbing down is occuring and thank **** I don't watch telly anymore. :)

DHR

DHR

Soldato
ffs i'm so tired of even seeing threads like this, it's one thing to discuss these matters but day in day out on these forums people are just having a go for the sake of it!

1) Jade is a complete tool, she's also ignorant and no she could be considered a racist because she referred to someone of a different nationality in a stereotypical way.

2) Do you consider yourself for being a racist when you laugh at the minstrel jokes in little Britain? Would it be racist for her to? She's been blatantly setup with this. She's probably trying to do the best thing she can and just let things go over her head so as not to draw any more attention to the situation.

....or am i missing something?

Soldato
What I don't understand is why the police interviewed tool-face and her mates from the CBB house?

It's illegal to "incite racial hatred" not to call someone poppadum.

So while kids are being abused and women attacked, the police are chasing some woman with half a brain cell for something which ISN'T A CRIME.

Fantastic country we have here. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Oh dear God. Can we stop with this please? The Daily Star of all papers too. haha

Next time you try and start a thread on this subject I hope this happens:

78937667bs6.gif

;)

Back
Top Bottom