Why are Arctic Freezer III AIO's cheap?

Associate
Chaps, my good old Arctic Freezer II 360 is a good few years old now and started gurgling suggesting it's been losing fluid so I'm on the lookout for a replacement. It has been a fantastic cooler in its lifetime so obviously I'm looking at the Arctic Freezer III models which appear to have had good reviews, but the prices are so damn good that it's got me worried.

Look at these, 360mm for £76.99, 240mm for £62.99, 280mm for £69.95, 420mm only £82.99!!! These are really good prices or am I mad!?

Is there an issue with these that I'm not aware of that people are avoiding them?

Thanks, the Freezer II was the best cooler I've ever owned, really impressed by the current pricing of the new models.

Chaps, my good old Arctic Freezer II 360 is a good few years old now and started gurgling suggesting it's been losing fluid so I'm on the lookout for a replacement. It has been a fantastic cooler in its lifetime so obviously I'm looking at the Arctic Freezer III models which appear to have had good reviews, but the prices are so damn good that it's got me worried.

Look at these, 360mm for £76.99, 240mm for £62.99, 280mm for £69.95, 420mm only £82.99!!! These are really good prices or am I mad!?

Is there an issue with these that I'm not aware of that people are avoiding them?
It's less that these prices are so damn good and more they are a realistic price than the overpriced offerings from elsewhere (same as Noctua coolers are wildly overpriced compared to comparable competitors). I have a Themalright AIO and it runs great and only cost me £50 for a 240.

Back
Top Bottom