why do people sniff at me?

Soldato
this happens a lot , i walk past people and they sniff ,sort of like a forced sniff mostly with other males is it some sort of throwback from the stoneage sort of thing i am quite tall and maybe its some sort of challenge?
(sorry if strange question ive started drinking early tonight:))

Permabanned
this happens a lot , i walk past people and they sniff ,sort of like a forced sniff mostly with other males is it some sort of throwback from the stoneage sort of thing i am quite tall and maybe its some sort of challenge?
(sorry if strange question ive started drinking early tonight:))

you smell?

Soldato
Wierd one. The other is the unnescecary cough, which comes only from men it seems. When working at the till as I occasionally did in a shop, men would usually cough at some point during the transaction. Not an actual clearing of the throat, or illness related, just like a gesture. What is it about? I don't suppose they even particularly realise they're doing it.

Permabanned
im only six two but tbh find this sort of thing quite interesting i.e when your driving and let somebody through you cover your teeth(sort of push your lips together) and go into submissive mode

It's more of a pursed smile, no?

Wierd one. The other is the unnescecary cough, which comes only from men it seems. When working at the till as I occasionally did in a shop, men would usually cough at some point during the transaction. Not an actual clearing of the throat, or illness related, just like a gesture. What is it about? I don't suppose they even particularly realise they're doing it.

Filling the silence. Silence is uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom