Why does the right suck at art, comedy etc ?

Associate
First up this isn't an entirely serious thread and i'm not for one second claiming there are no good right wing artists, musicians, comedians as there surely are some out there but the creative arts are typically dominated by the left and have been for decades.

Why is this ? Why does the right generally suck at these things relative to the left ? I remember someone here saying that lots of comedians pretend to be left wing to get gigs but that makes no sense as there are millions of conservatives the world over they could appeal to.

For any righties feeling triggered, feel free to create a 'why does the left suck at economics' thread or something like that :p

Soldato
Partly because the left see themselves as free thinkers opening them up to all kinds of thoughts and ideas whereas the right see themselves as conservatives, not lowering themselves to the mindset of the degenerate man.

The right see free thinkers as open to satanism and all other kinds of ungodly beliefs and practices. Well that's the tradition although a lot of hypocrisy on both sides.

It's a paradigm that has roots in the reformation and French Revolution and still holds today in the Western world somewhat.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Because the right don't play that namby pamby bullspit

Also... I dont think there is much evidence to prove your claim as there are many contradicting examples :D

Soldato
First up this isn't an entirely serious thread and i'm not for one second claiming there are no good right wing artists, musicians, comedians as there surely are some out there but the creative arts are typically dominated by the left and have been for decades.

Why is this ? Why does the right generally suck at these things relative to the left ? I remember someone here saying that lots of comedians pretend to be left wing to get gigs but that makes no sense as there are millions of conservatives the world over they could appeal to.

For any righties feeling triggered, feel free to create a 'why does the left suck at economics' thread or something like that :p

The creative arts have always been dominated by paedophiles, sexual deviants of various other flavours, and generally pretty unpleasant people too.

Your point is??

;) :p

Associate
OP
Because the right don't play that namby pamby bullspit

Also... I dont think there is much evidence to prove your claim as there are many contradicting examples :D

Of course there are contradicting examples, i admitted as much in my first post but the stereotype exists for a reason. It's not so much that they 'suck' at these things, it's that they are simply not interested in pursuing or taking part in them to the same level as lefties.

Honestly think how many conservatives and right leaning people are out there, its a huge market... and yet right wing comedy is barely even a thing.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Of course there are contradicting examples, i admitted as much in my first post but the stereotype exists for a reason. It's not so much that they 'suck' at these things, it's that they are simply not interested in pursuing or taking part in them to the same level as lefties.
Erm... you're quite a simple chap, hey?

Soldato
The other thing of course is that "Right Wing" humour generally doesn't get much air time.

Lets face it, the BBC isn't exactly going to be broadcasting people telling the "How many Jews can you get in a Mini" or "Why did the Nazis kill four Clowns" jokes are they...

They would much rather have ugly wimmin telling cringeworthy jokes about Vaginas

:p

Soldato
I heard that Adolf Hitler was a Reich good laugh :o

From what I have read on the matter, he wasn't actually. :p

Crack the wrong joke at the wrong time and one could end up on the Eastern Front!

(As I recall, I think that happened to one of his chiefs of staff, over a joke as trivial as who should be "Mother" when pouring the coffee, or something like that)

Soldato
The other thing of course is that "Right Wing" humour generally doesn't get much air time.

Lets face it, the BBC isn't exactly going to be broadcasting people telling the "How many Jews can you get in a Mini" or "Why did the Nazis kill four Clowns" jokes are they...

They would much rather have ugly wimmin telling cringeworthy jokes about Vaginas

:p

Why did they kill 4 clowns?

Soldato
The right are too terrified to laugh

Because the left are the ones that created outrage and cancel culture, where laughing at the wrong thing now gets you deplatformed, censored and doxxed

Ultimately it's faux outrage, everything about the left is control

Soldato
I have actually, but the left have created a society where the likes of him are few and far between

The leftists are the ones that are outright miseries, where every word they utter they're constantly wondering if they're saying the correct thing or should be laughing at a certain thing

Back
Top Bottom