• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Why Ti?

Soldato
Do Nvidia think it sounds more "manly" and masculine? Like the car GTi monkier?

Yes I know it stands for touring injection relating to the car aspect, but do Nvidia think it sounds "Sporty" or something?

Last edited:
Caporegime
That bald guy says 'tie' Jensen always says 'Tea Eye'. Makes more sense the way Mr Turtlewax says it as it was originally Titanium as mentioned.

Soldato
Titanium is the current 'in' thing to make stuff out of, especially in the EDC scene. Can't just have a plain pen, pocket knife, pry bar, pencil sharpener, keyring, whatever... it's gotta be brushed effect titanium.

Caporegime
Titanium is the current 'in' thing to make stuff out of, especially in the EDC scene. Can't just have a plain pen, pocket knife, pry bar, pencil sharpener, keyring, whatever... it's gotta be brushed effect titanium.

Yup, though the ti thing for nvidia has been an on and off thing since 2001. They seem to juggle ti ultra and super, though super by far sounds the cheesiest.

Soldato
I like it personally, I prefer Super though.
I'm waiting for the Super duper uber moniker... just because if someone were to release branding like that it would be Jensen. It would also be a clear indicator that we have passed the point of no return for the human race.

Associate
That bald guy says 'tie' Jensen always says 'Tea Eye'. Makes more sense the way Mr Turtlewax says it as it was originally Titanium as mentioned.
Yep and I allways said it like the leather jacket do - the right Way!
And we all know nVidia allway been FTW :D

Associate
It might have been titanium in the past but now that it doesn't mention it anywhere in the branding I would suggest that it's just Ti with no meaning to it anymore.

Who would imagine people want ties to a pretty average brand of car... ford...

Associate
It might have been titanium in the past but now that it doesn't mention it anywhere in the branding I would suggest that it's just Ti with no meaning to it anymore.

Who would imagine people want ties to a pretty average brand of car... ford...
meanwhile im driving my used ecoboom TI

Back
Top Bottom