Wicked Quotes

Soldato
I am just doing the insurance renewal on my bike, Wicked Quotes come out a lot cheaper than my existing co.

Anyone heard or dealt with them?

Soldato
I'm with them as they were around £200 cheaper than anyone else.

Seem perfectly fine and pretty quick with the paperwork too, but I haven't had to claim.

Associate
Same as above. Came out uber cheap for me last year, so I went with them. All seems fine, but haven't hard to claim.

First insurance company I've ever been with that have asked for a scan of my license and no claims cert. Most just trust you! Perhaps it's a way of telling people are legitimate.

Associate
Saved over £100 going with wicked, had the paperwork e-mailed through within 24 hours. Not had to claim yet which is when you fnd out if its worth the saving or not.

Bat

Bat

Associate
First insurance company I've ever been with that have asked for a scan of my license and no claims cert. Most just trust you! Perhaps it's a way of telling people are legitimate.

I had that with my renewal this year. Guy said it's becoming standard practice due to the high incidence of undisclosed endorsements.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the replies, looks like everyone is moving to them! Last year the ins co were bending over backwards to reduce the quotes but this year they don't seem to bothered though my current insurer keeps offering more and more cashback!

Associate
They were a lot cheaper for me to, new rider - first bike.

I had to call them up to change the registration for my bike as the dealer gave me the wrong one, got through no problem and instead of charging me an admin fee (£13 or something) they offered to reduce my excess (it was rather high) for £23 while changing the registration. Was a bit random, but thought why not - first year riding there's a good chance of a claim!

As the others said, you get your documents emailed within 24 hours, and then the paper ones came a few days later.

Worth it for the savings.

Soldato
Done mine through Tesco compare last year and although I can't recall who it is exactly that actually insures me, it was an excellent quote. @£110 fully comp for my RSV. :)

Will be interesting to see what it is this year, it's due in April.

Back
Top Bottom