** Widescreen TFT Monitors Due 2005/06 **

I've just looked at the acer website to see the Acer 20” AL2051W

the first page has it as a P-MVA?? but the price sheet pdf on acer site mentions that it is a TN film, can you adjust the first page please

Acer price list from acer.co.uk (pdf)

Another 20" TN screen with a £300+ asking price

I've just looked again at the price list and it mentions the AL2032W is a super-IPS panel not a P-MVA as listed.

Last edited:
flip said:
I've just looked at the acer website to see the Acer 20” AL2051W

the first page has it as a P-MVA?? but the price sheet pdf on acer site mentions that it is a TN film, can you adjust the first page please

Acer price list from acer.co.uk (pdf)

Another 20" TN screen with a £300+ asking price

I've just looked again at the price list and it mentions the AL2032W is a super-IPS panel not a P-MVA as listed.

Cheers flip, i've made the appropriate changes on the first page for the Acer AL2051W but it's probably worth mentioning that there are two different versions of the Acer AL2032W. The one quoted on page 1 with the 8ms response time uses a P-MVA panel while the 16ms version (not quoted on the first page) uses a S-IPS panel. The contrast ratio is also different for both monitors (800:1 vs 600:1).

anyone got the Acer AL2016W and have some sort of review recommendation of it for gaming FPS/vehicle games, (CSS, BF2, DOD:S, LOMAC, FEAR etc).

anyone know about this and can tell me something good?

Back
Top Bottom