• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

wierd problem with gtx 570 sli...

Associate
so running some tests on my 570's under water to check temps and a mild oc of 810 core. ugine bugs out to a black screen and locks pc up but you can still hear the music in the background

using oc scanner at stock or oc the core clock bounces aroud from 405 - 723 all the time

in starwars the old republic while im playing it will sometimes run fine and sometimes do what happens in ugine benchmark on stock and oc settings...

is this a card problem of a driver problem? coz on crash it sounds like i do get a windows error sound but i cant see what the error is :( this also used to happen when running them on air

Associate
OP
right so for STANDARD 570 clocks 732 / 1800 i need to use 1.050v to be stable... this seems a little meh tbh?? seeing that it cant run at standard volts would this not mean the cards are faulty?

Back
Top Bottom