wii play

my mum rang some game stores today and by all of them she was told that wii play was only out for the release of the wii and now they are not being released no more. is this true? am i going to have to turn to second hand ones to get one?

Associate
I imagine you want it because you want it with a remote control and it's free? If so then I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. Wii Play is just really simple minigames that you get fed up with once you've played them all with someone
at least twice.

There's a couple of nice things in it but nothing worth bothering about, Wii Sports is ten times better.

I don't think they have stopped development on Wii Play but I think they could have possibly stopped shipping it free with the remote, I'm not too sure though.

Soldato
Tank game is good, the cow racing is a good laugh and the light gun game is also quite good. Certainly worth a fiver if you havent got it.

As for your original question, Im not really sure. I certainly havent head anything saying they arent releasing it any more and it doesnt really make much sense to do so. Am suprised nowhere has them in stock online, cant say Ive looked locally.

Back
Top Bottom