Wii question?

Associate
PiKe said:
From what I've read, Red Steel is really bad :(

It looks so good from the video's, it'll be a shame if it sucks.

Can I ask where you heard this please?

As for MP, I don't think here will be as many multiplayer games as the 360, for example, but from a linup overview, it looks like a few great multiplayer games will be coming to the console.

Soldato
I think Red Steel's problem is that it's competing, in two aspects, with huge Nintendo franchises. It has to compete with the sword fighting elements of Zelda, and the general FPSness of Metroid; both of which are supposed to be beautiful to control, especially since MP3 has added an expert control mode.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Right, quick update on the Wii -> VGA scenario...

From Nintendo America (their actual department)...

The specs I have for Wii indicate that it will have one multi-out port for component, composite, or S-video. If your computer monitor accepts one of these inputs, you should be able to use your computer monitor as the Wii display. Another option is to install a video capture card in your computer. However, the video capture cards often introduce delays with can negatively impact the playability of video games using that method. Most people will have the best results in using Wii with a TV display.

Nintendo of America Inc.

Caporegime
OP
PiKe said:
A PC monitor isnt big enough to use a wii on really, you wont be sitting down when using the wii either, unless you're a bloater.

The 19" monitor in my room is the biggest thing I've got here, plus most of the games I will be playing initally will be the gc and n64 games with the ps2 controller until the wii games come down in price. It's a complete lack of effort on nintendos part.

Back
Top Bottom