Wii u games

Associate
Hi all I got a Wii u from my local cex. Me and my son love it. But I was wondering if there are any games for it that can be played using the controller screen so other people can each tv. When it's being played. Thanks in advance.

Soldato
I played Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. all on the GamePad.

You might need to have the TV set to the Wii U when you initially boot up as the home screen is a bit weird but once the game is running you should be fine to switch the TV to another input and keep playing on the pad.

There are a few games like Starfox and Zombii U which might not work well since you use the gamepad in conjunction with the TV but like Warbie said most should be fine.

Just check reviews and/or trailers before purchasing if you aren't sure.

The range for me was quite good (due to paper thin new build walls) so was able to play on the GamePad in another room actually.

Soldato
Oh and to add if you don't have Mario 3D World get it asap, it's my fav Mario (and I've played them all), better than Odyssey!

Just to balance things - it's my least favourite 3D Mario. After Sunshine. And no where near as good as Odyssey! Still a decent game either way.

Back
Top Bottom