Will DPD deliver Monday

Associate
Hey

I ordered my new system last night with the delivery day set to Monday 25Th
but i have been told Monday is a bank holiday.

So should I expect my delivery on Tuesday or do DPD deliver on the bank holiday?

Soldato
Its only a couple of days? I ordered mine on Thursday at have to wait to Tuesday how do you think i feel!

Mine is in Birmingham sorting office though :p

Associate
And apparently they aren't collecting on Saturday only delivering so can't even get my build for Tuesday, will have to wait for Wednesday.. its sad as I was so looking forward to it and the bank hol slipped my mind.

Caporegime
I know i ordered like Wednesday night before the deal was on! :(

That's a bit rough.

Order Wednesday get delivery the following Tuesday.

Order Thursday afternoon get delivery Saturday.

I think OcUk should have started the offer earlier.

All this will be repeated in another week. Bank Holidays on Friday and Monday again. We'll have to see if OcUK offer Saturday delivery for that week.

Associate

Indeed, as I start back at uni next week, I had hoped to get it for Sat so I could get it built and out the way.. lots of stupid uni work to get done the next two weeks!

Had my build finalised way before the 4:30 deadline for Sat delivery but only had the money avail that evening.. I'm trying to deal with it but WOEEEE :D

Caporegime
Indeed, as I start back at uni next week, I had hoped to get it for Sat so I could get it built and out the way.. lots of stupid uni work to get done the next two weeks!

Had my build finalised way before the 4:30 deadline for Sat delivery but only had the money avail that evening.. I'm trying to deal with it but WOEEEE :D

I suggest you get out in the fresh air and lovely sunshine.

A long country walk is much better for you than PC building.

Don't be some sad git sat at his keyboard.

Oh, er, that's me :o

Back
Top Bottom