Next Day delivery - now upgraded to Saturday delivery for no additional cost only for the Easter Wee

Soldato
Hey all.

deliverybanner.jpg

We have upgraded our next day shipping option to Saturday shipping for this Easter weekend. You can order anytime between now and 4:30pm tomorrow evening and obtain Saturday shipping for the standard next day shipping costs (UK mainland & DPD next day option).

To take advantage of this great offer, add the products you wish to order and upon the checkout process you can select Saturday delivery for the same price as the standard DPD next day option.

Soldato
Great idea - but does this apply to Forum Members free shipping?

No it does not, I've just tried a dummy run and (as always) Free Shipping is a separate option to Next Day (payable) delivery.

You can test it yourself and see without actually having to commit to submitting an order.

Associate
Ordered a second 5870 thinking I was going to be having fun this weekend in crossfire on my new eyefinity setup :(

Could a member of staff confirm this?

Soldato
OP
For forum members next day (Tuesday in this case) should be free.

However to upgrade to Saturday shipping then forum members will have to pay the standard next day shipping cost. You are still saving a huge amount.

Associate
Doh' i'm too late. I forgot Friday would be an issue.. Damnit.

Clarify, If I order before late friday could I get it by Sat? I think i've got myself confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom