Will this PC be ok for Sketchup and a bit of MS Paint

Soldato
Troll thread much?
Kurgen posts/inputs a lot on the forums - he's only joking.

No harm, no foul etc...

The below will achieve the same results and save you £22,180.00. Suggest the addition of a HB pencil for more intricate designs, although this may take your overall budget to nearly £4 - but worth the expense:

RcZNHRw.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
@Kurgen

sorry, @Plec is new to this ... he really should have advised you that all that hardware would melt unless its in a case thats as least £2k plus . this isn't due to airflow but the sheer intimidation it radiates to other components and the fact it will have triple their life span

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £5,022.49 (includes shipping: £22.50)

im also a fan of metal and wood ( wife is tool but thats different story).

eks range would be good - but would recommend asking for OAK

side note, have helped a company possibly do the above ^^ but holding out for Thread ripper 3 . one of the few EU companies to use 4D Pixel , GEOMAPPING software.
i helped with a new rig but now is being swamped ( cut old work loads down from 10 days to about 5) and more work is coming in . So needs to be cut down to 2/3 days to complete at least two workloads a week!

Soldato
wife is tool but thats different story
LOL - i'm telling!

You're not going to live to see your third kid... :D

sorry, @Plec is new to this ... he really should have advised you that all that hardware would melt unless its in a case thats as least £2k plus . this isn't due to airflow but the sheer intimidation it radiates to other components and the fact it will have triple their life span
Hey - a bit of shade on a hot sunny day and a quality Staedtler sharpener and he'll be fine with my setup!

Soldato
@Plec... haha meant to be 'wife does too' . but tool she is then !
Hehe - i know, nearly spat my coffee out reading it. The whole sentence is fantastic - just imagining how hormonal she may be and her lack of humour as a result (mine was sensitive, shall we say, around this time as she had it really tough).

/waves hands in air at Orbi's 'temporary ~9 month blimp' to get her attention...

im also a fan of metal and wood ( wife is tool but thats different story).
XD - gets better on re-reading...

side note, have helped a company possibly do the above ^^ but holding out for Thread ripper 3 . one of the few EU companies to use 4D Pixel , GEOMAPPING software.
i helped with a new rig but now is being swamped ( cut old work loads down from 10 days to about 5) and more work is coming in . So needs to be cut down to 2/3 days to complete at least two workloads a week!
Theoretically, build pays for itself very quickly, depending on demand for services.

Can you imagine if you could employ a fixed component in all 'relative' jobs that would cut work rate by that much, software permitting. I know a few maths/physics departments in universities that could use something similar for modelling...

Back
Top Bottom