• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Will you be buying an RTX TITAN ?

Soldato
They do look gorgeous, as does the rest of the FE 20 series. I'm not usually one for the way components look, but the Titans especially are pretty fancy!
Think I've counted three owners so far - enthusiasts which is one of the target markets.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Titan is for those who have lots and lots money. None of the nvidia RTX range is for the people who actually like to play games based on there ridiculous pricing. Nvidia almost have killed pc gaming for the masses with thier greed and my position will remain unchanged till they get something decent out for £350 that can max out games @1440p easily. Only Obi-one can save us now

Why would you want a budget card that can't use Freesync?

Soldato
I can see the Titan RTX for sale at least one uk etailer with a physical retail store.

I didn't think nvidia sold them via third parties unless system integrated?

Back
Top Bottom