Williams v Doherty [spoiler]

Associate
Quality game. Pure quality. Williams is the master! I love watchin the guy play. The way he just smacks it sometimes and it goes right into the pocket. Class! I can do that. It just doesnt go in the pocket!!

Doherty played v v well and took a lot of spirit to come back after being so far behind.

But well done Williams. The Welsh Wizard! hehe (nice mrs an all!)

Associate
An amazing final :D I really wanted Doherty to finish the job, but that really wouldn't have been fair on Williams who is easily more skilled imo. Makes me look forward to my next trip to Rileys....

The cameramen certainly liked Willams' girlfriend :)

Associate
Originally posted by astralcars

The cameramen certainly liked Willams' girlfriend :)

Good thing the beeb for that! In all the snooker finals they have, they always show the wives/gf's towards the end. Paul Hunters is a bit of alright aswell!! I remember she took him away for a bit of nookie in one of the intervals in the masters final, and he came back to win it. Was losin by quite a bit aswell. Think Doherty might of done that. Except not all the way or something!!!:)

Oh and they interviewed Terry Griffiths at the end and he sed something like he hoped Stephen Hendry was ok. What's happened??

Don
Is it just me or have we seen this scenario too many times

One player takes a big lead to have it clawed back and then a big fight for the last few frames

It all smacks of a TV fix to make for exciting finishes

Soldato
Originally posted by Rotty
?????

Am i just being too much of a cynic ?

no :) infact Doherty is also an Alien from Uranus ;)

just kidding m8, I highly doubt it'd be fixed, Doherty was totally gutted at losing, you could tell he put everything into it

Back
Top Bottom