Wimbledon

Associate
I've tickets for the Womens Semi Final thing is womens tennis is rubbish. What's the chance they'll be rain or something and there will be a proper match on ?

Soldato
I've tickets for the Womens Semi Final thing is womens tennis is rubbish. What's the chance they'll be rain or something and there will be a proper match on ?

Unlikely - both of the semis will be on Centre, I assume, so there will be a roof.

In all seriousness, have you been to Wimbledon before? If not, don't complain. The atmosphere on Centre Court is incredible, and it's a great experience no matter who is playing.

Associate
OP
I've tickets for the Womens Semi Final.
Women's tennis is rubbish !
What's the chance they'll be rain or something during the week and there will be a proper/different match on ?

Associate
I think women's tennis is more exciting. More rallies less big serves, and they're nicer to look at!

you can't be serious? The only reason the rallies are longer is because they don't have the power to play big winners and just keep playing poofy wee shots back and forth.

Associate

Whats not to like watching fit young women sweating and making sexual noises and bending over so you can look at their knickers.

I love watching womens tennis, Sorana Cirstea, Daniella Hantuchova, Maria Kirilenko and so so many more.

Associate
Keep your petty aggressive sarcastic posts to yourself please.

God forbid I dare have a different opinion and like different things to you :rolleyes:

yeah no problem sir.

I just don't see how its exciting. There's no skill involved in hitting a ball back and forth to the same spot over and over again. but hey, each to their own.. what ever gets you off I suppose.

Caporegime
Elena Baltacha reminding us how great British tennis is, other than Murray. One nail in the coffin for reduced investment from Sports England.

Back
Top Bottom